Curriculum Update: Nov/Dec 2020
A recommendation has come from parents as part of our School Self Evaluation 2012 for more Parent Teacher Communication re Curricular Programmes.
Class: ____3rd Class_____ Teacher: _____Ms Meldon_______
- Lines and angles
- Word problems
- Oral Language: News/ show and tell. Christmas story, people at work, ancient Greeks,
- Writing: Report writing, letter to socialise, card to socialise
- Reading: Novel: Georges Marvellous medicine, clickety click stories, The Four Rivers, The Giant’s Causeway, The great Garden sale
- Comprehension strategies, prediction, I wonder clouds, stop and think cards, summary of story.
- Grammar and phonics: capital letters,adejctives questioning, revision
- An scoil- Mionna na bliana, Mo mhala scoile,
- in aice leis, ar an, faoin, an bhfuil____agat? Tá/níl___agam, Cad é? Is ea/ ní hea
- Bia, na gutaí. An Bric feasta
- Cad atá uait? Tá____uaim
- An nollaig
SESE: ancient Greeks, people at work, water, science week and experiments, bouncy egg, cress seeds growth
RE- advent, Jesus heals the sick
ART- Salvador Dali, penguin art
GAA- with Jackie
Bodhrán with Niall!
SPHE- RSE programme
Croke Park Hours:
Whole School Zoom Assembly
Christmas Jumper day