1. There are 347 children at the school assembly. Fifteen children leave to go a. Seven children arrive in late to the assembly. How many children are at assembly?
2. A nurse starts work on the 1st of March. She works 5 days and rests for 5 days all the month. For how many days does she rest between the 1st and 31st of March?
3. Orla buys a bottle of water for $1.75 and a bar of chocolate for 98c. How much does the bottle of water and chocolate cost altogether? If she gave the cashier $5 how much change will she get?
4. On Saturday 346 planes departed Dublin airport. On Sunday 110 less plans departed the airport than on Saturday. How many planes departed on Sunday?
5. Magic number ....... I am two numbers. The sum of my numbers in 15. The difference between my numbers is 3. What am I?